Thursday 15 April 2010

Peter Blanksby Independent for Wales Ward

.

Peter Blanksby Independent for Wales Ward

Peter is standing for the Council because he, like you, is totally fed up with the way  things are run and disgusted at the shortsighted, selfish and greedy ways of those currently in charge.

Over recent times we have seen decisions that seem to fly in the face of simple logic, I refer of course to the decision to close the laundry, meals on wheels and other care issues for the elderly and other vulnerable members of our community. 

I am active in the community, I am a school governor and a member of a number of local community groups and am aware of the frustrations that we feel the the Council does not deliver for us the people.

I pledge myself to work with you to ensure that your voice is properly represented where it matters in the Town Hall.

Peter Blanksby
Independent for Wales Ward